Whether to avoid dry winter skin, or to get a natural glow for the summer: exfoliating from head to toe is one of the easiest steps for silky smooth and glowing skin.
Exfoliation is the term for removing dead skin cells. Buffing away dead skin cells reveals fresh and youthful looking skin that radiates an irresistible glow.
Be aware: exfoliation is great for your skin, but in some cases you should put it off, e.g. if you are sunburned or have any open cuts or wounds.
1. Get wet: Step into the shower and wet your body from head to toe.
2. Circular rotation: buff your skin in gentle circular motions. Start with the bottom of your feet and work your way up.
3. Don’t scrub too hard.
4. Use your favorite product or scrub to exfoliate.
5. Apply a moisturizing / hydrating lotion after getting out of the shower or bath.
6. Remember: always moisturize.
Using Braun SkinSpa is a uniquely effective experience. Sonic exfoliation technology delivers more than 3000 micro-vibrations per minute to exfoliate your skin. Ideally suited to all skin types and preferences: Braun has 2 different specially designed body brushes: deep exfoliation and gentle exfoliation.
Gentle yet effective, this brush features uniquely triangular shaped high performance bristles. Regular use helps to avoid hair getting stuck under the skin surface and visibly improves skin appearance.
This high-density brush with 10,000 fine bristles gently removes dead skin cells and stimulates skin regeneration. For irresistibly smooth and silky skin you can’t stop touching.